Friday, February 18, 2011

Queen of Procrastination...

   Well, it's becoming pretty clear to me that I'm not very good at this whole 'blogging' thing. I certainly don't have the kind of dedication it takes to write every day, or a couple of times a week, or even each week. I find myself using it when I need to blow off a bit of steam, or there's something on my mind that I need to vent about or just put 'out there'.  Even times when I feel the urge to write something, my second thought is usually 'I'll do it a bit later'. Then inevitably, later becomes much later...even days, not hours, later. Even right now, as I am writing, I'm thinking "I should finish this later, I have other things that I really need to get done."  I should do some laundry, or give some serious thought to what I'm going to have for supper, or mop the floors. Anything but sit here and do 'nothing' but write my about thoughts.
  So no matter what I do, I am putting off doing something else that should be done. Procrastination. I seem to be the Queen of it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment