Saturday, April 7, 2012

It gets crazy somtimes....

Wow! It's been one of "those" weeks around here. Started off with a family member being hospitalized with chest pain and abnormal heart rate. Worrisome to say the least, but the outcome hasn't been bad; yet. Initial tests were good, but now waiting on further testing so see what the plan of action will be. Next came the death of an in-law of my sibling. Not an unexpected event, but sad never the less. Finally (on the same day as the death) was the news that the spouse of a good friend suffered a heart attack. Thankfully after an emergency medical procedure, they are doing well. But I'm just about on bad news overload! On their own, these events are bad enough. However, combine them with a week in which I am trying to prepare my office to function while I am away for the next 3 weeks, and things become testy! My hope is that the next few weeks will be less stressful.

Oh, did I mention that the reason I will be away for 3 weeks is because my family is flying across the country to help my sister and her family move back here...a cross country drive. I'm counting on it being an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment